Đề thi học kỳ 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 8 trường THCS Biên Giới, Tây Ninh năm học 2015 – 2016
Đề thi học kỳ 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 8 có đáp án
Đề thi học kỳ 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 8 trường THCS Biên Giới, Tây Ninh năm học 2015 – 2016 là tài liệu ôn thi học kỳ 1 mới nhất Tailieu247.edu.vnsưu tầm và tổng hợp nhằm giúp các em học sinh ôn tập và củng cố kiến thức để sẵn sàng cho kỳ thi. Sau đây mời các em làm bài và tham khảo đáp án nhé!
Đề thi học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 8 trường THCS Phương Trung, Hà Nội năm 2015 – 2016
Đề thi học kỳ 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 8 Thí điểm huyện An Biên, Kiên Giang năm học 2015 – 2016
Đề kiểm tra học kỳ 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 8 trường THCS Phường Bình Định, An Nhơn năm học 2015 – 2016
I. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others. (1m)
1. a. candy b. match c. rack d. wardrobe
2. a. match b. safety c. transmit d. pan
3. a. equipment b. upset c. end d. help
4. a. upstairs b. fair c. straight d. downstairs
5. a. cheap b. please c. speak d. area
II. Choose the words or phrases that are not correct in Standard English. (1m)
6. They are very proud about their new house.
A B C D
7. I don’t enjoy going on vacation as much as I uses to.
A B C D
8. Could you give me a small favor?
A B C D
9. For January, he has taken five exams and hasn’t got any poor grade.
A B C D
10. They lived at Barker Street too years ago.
A B C D
III. Choose the best answers. (3ms)
11. Martina has been a professional tennis player ________1994.
a. since b . for c. on d. in
12. What awful weather! You must _____ cold, Ann.
a. be b. is c. are d. were
13. I enjoy _____ to music.
a. listen b. to listen c. listening d. for listening
14. I like_____ activities such as walking and camping.
a. outdoor b. indoor c. outside d. inside
15. Ten countries participated in the discussions.
a. took part b. hold c. told d. buying
16. I’m afraid our team’s doing very_____ .
a. good b. bad c. badly d. goodly
17. The doctor______ he should take a few days off.
a. say b. tell c. ask d. said
18. His wife ______ five years ago.
a. die b. dies c. died d. was dying
19. We usually open our present_______midnight.
a. at b. in c. on d. when
20. I _____ to the cinema tomorrow.
a. go b. has go c. went d. will go
21. Mozart was born ______ Salzburg.
a. in b. on c. at d. since
22. _____ Monday night, I went to bed at 11 o’clock.
a. at b. from c. in d. on
23. I used _____ fishing.
a. enjoy b. enjoying c. to enjoy d. to enjoying
24. My father asked ____________ harder.
a. me to study b. me studying c. to me study d. to studying
25. You shouldn’t __________ up too late.
a. to stay b. staying c. stay d. to staying
IV. Read the following passage and choose the item (a, b, c, or d) that best answers each of the questions about it. (1m)
You may use the telephone every day but how much do you know about it? The telephone was invented by Alexander Bell in 1876. Bell was born in Scotland in 1847. But later he went to live in the USA.
Bell was always interested in sound. He wanted to be able to send sound through a wire. He had a workshop in his house in America and did many experiences there.
One day, he was doing an experiment in his workshop. He was careless and spilt some burning liquid onto his clothes. Talking into his telephone, Bell said, ‘Mr. Watson, I want you to come over here immediately please.’ His assistant was in another room far away from the workshop. However, he heard Bell clearly on his own telephone. Quickly, he ran to Bell’s workshop. ‘Mr. Bell, I heard every word you said!’ Watson shouted excitedly.
Bell succeeded. He invented the first telephone. Later, other inventors made better ones.
liquid (n): chất lỏng
26. We can replace the phrase “went to live in” in line 3 with_______ .
a. ‘came up with’ b. ’emigrated to’ c. ‘led to’ d. ‘traveled all over’
27. What does the word “assistant” in line 10 mean?
a. a person who helps b. a person who teaches
c. a person who learns d. a person who works
28. Mr. Watson ________ .
a. was Bell’s brother b. heard Bell clearly on his own telephone
c. was careless d. was born in Scotland
29. What does the word ‘ones’ in line 15 refer to?
a. rooms b. workshops c. telephones d. inventions
30. Which of the following is not true?
a. Alexander G. Bell invented the telephone in 1876.
b. Bell had a workshop in his house in America.
c. Bell didn’t conduct many experiments.
d. Bell was always interested in sound.
V. Supply the correct form of the verbs in the brackets. (1m)
31. She (have) _________ lunch at 11.30 every day.
32. I must (do) ___________ my homework.
33. Nam should (listen) ________ to music after school.
34. Lan (go) _________ to Vung Tau yesterday.
VI. Do as directed (2ms)
35.They plan to plant and water trees along the streets on weekends. (Viết câu với từ gợi ý)
=> They are going………………………………………………………………………..
36. needs/ improve/ Tim/ Spanish / to / pronunciation / his. (Sắp xếp thành câu hoàn chỉnh) =>
37. They are very proud in their new words. (Tìm lỗi sai và viết lại thành câu đúng)
38. “You should spend more time on your English”, the teacher said to Tim. (Viết thành câu tường thuật)
=> The teacher said ……………………………………………………………………
VII. Listen and write True (T) or False (F): (1m)
________39. – Nga is going to enrolling for the activities for this summer.
________40. – She was born on April 24th 1989.
________41. – She lives at 4 Tran Phu Street.
________42. – She likes drawing, outdoor activities and acting.
ĐÁP ÁN ĐỀ THI HỌC KỲ 1 MÔN TIẾNG ANH LỚP 8
I: (1 Điểm)
1. d 2. b
3. a 4. c
II: (1 Điểm)
6. B 7. D
8. B 9. A
III: (3 Điểm)
11. a 12. a
13. c 14. a
15. a 16. c
17. d 18. c
19. a 20. d
21. a 22. d
23. c 24. a
IV: (1 Điểm)
26. b 27. a
28. b 29. c
V: (1 Điểm)
31. has 32. do
33. listen 34. went
VI: (2 Điểm)
35. They are going to plant and water trees along the streets on weekend.
36. Tim needs to improve his Spanish pronunciation.
37. in => of
38. The teacher said Tim should spend more time on his English.
VII: (1 Điểm)
39. T 40. F
41. F 42. T
Xem thêm nhiều bài hơn tại : Đề Thi