Đề thi giữa kì 1 lớp 9 môn tiếng Anh trường TH& THCS Tân Phong năm 2019 – 2020
Đề kiểm tra giữa học kì 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 9
Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 9 giữa học kì 1 trường TH &THCS Tân Phong, Vĩnh Phúc có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề kiểm tra giữa kì 1 lớp 9 môn tiếng Anh năm 2019 – 2020 do Tài Liệu 247 sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh gồm nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh khác nhau giúp bạn đọc ôn tập hiệu quả.
PART I: PRONUNCIATION
I. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others. Write your answer (A, B, C or D) on your answer sheet.
|1. A. baggy||B. fly||C. poetry||D. minority|
|2. A. missed||B. stopped||C. lived||D. washed|
|3. A. lakes||B. poets||C. blankets||D. novels|
II. Choose the word whose main stress is different from the others in the group. Write your answer (A, B, C or D) on your answer sheet.
|4. A. climate||B. divide||C. impress||D. depend|
|5. A. symbol||B. fashion||C. gather||D. relax|
PART II: LEXICO – GRAMMAR
I. Choose the best answers A, B, C or D
1. Nam didn’t know ______________ to find more information about the course.
2. He asked ______________ it was too early to apply for the course.
3. I couldn’t sleep last night ____________ the bar nearby played music so loudly.
B. so that
4. Today’s cities are ___________ than cities in previous times.
A. lots larger
B. much larger
C. as large
D. the largest
5. Magic number 18001567 is a _____toll free service.
A. 24 hours
D. 24 hour
6. Lots of people choose to buy houses in the suburbs _______ they can avoid the noise and pollution in the city.
C. so that
D so as
7. The leader said that ______________ to award you the prize.
A. he is pleased
B. I was pleased
C. he was pleased
D. he were pleased
8. My grandfather is the_______ oldest artisan in the village; Ngoc’s grandfather is the oldest.
9. _____________I was talking to my teacher, my friends were waiting outside the classroom.
A. In order that
D So that
10. After I found all the information I needed, I ___________ the computer.
A. turned off
B. switched on
C. looked for
D. put off
11.Could you tell please tell me ______________?
A. It is how far to the nearest bus stop.
B. how far is it to the nearest bus stop
C. how far to the nearest bus stop is it
D. how far it is to the nearest bus stop
12. Mary asked_______________Tom and Peter would be at the party.
D. B and C are OK
13. The Van Phuc silk producers have expended their silk garment goods__________they can satisfy the varied demand for their silk.
A. so that
B. in order to
14. The teacher told his students __________laughing.
C. to stop
15. Bat Trang is one of the most famous __________craft village of Ha Noi.
II. Find one mistake in the four underlined parts of each sentence. Write your answer (A, B, C or D) on your answer sheet.
1. Are (A) you interested (B) between (C) learning (D) English?
2. I haven’t written (A) any (B) letters home (C) since (D) two months.
3. The teacher said (A) that she would attend (B) the class meeting (C) following day (D).
4. If it rains (A), she will stays (B) at (C)home and watch (D) TV.
5. You must starting (A) your job (B) as soon (C) as possible (D).
PART III: READING
I. Read the following passage and choose the correct answer for each blank. Write your answer (A, B, C or D) on your answer sheet.
I come from Switzerland. I came to London six months (1) ______to learn English. I haven’t met many English people yet, only my teachers. I started learning English at school in Switzerland (2)_______ I was eleven, so I have learnt it for nearly ten years. At first in London, I couldn’t understand anything, but now my English (3) ______ improved. I have just taken an exam. If I pass, I (4) _______ into the next class. I’m excited today because my parents will come tomorrow to stay with me for a few days and I (5) _______ them for a long time. They have never been to England and they can’t speak English.
|1. A. ago||B. after||C. before||D. last|
|2. A. that||B. because||C. when||D. so|
|3. A. have been||B. were||C. are||D. is|
|4. A. would move||B. will move||C. moved||D. could move|
|5. A. hasn’t seen||B. haven’t seen||C. didn’t see||D. don’t see|
II. Read the passage below and choose the correct answer for each of the following questions. Write your answer (A, B, C or D) on your answer sheet.
Children’s education is changing rapidly today. In the past, teachers made children to sit still for hours. They made them memorize all sorts of things. In other words, children had to go on repeating things until they knew them by heart. Today, many teachers wonder if it is possible to make children learn at all. They say you can only help them learn. They say you must let children learn and discover things for themselves.
1. What did teachers make children do in the past?
A. Stand for hours.
B. Memorize everything.
C. Repeat their homework.
D. Sit for days.
2. Children in the past were made to learn everything _________ .
A. by head
B. by hand
C. by hair
D. by heart
3. Nowadays, many teachers say that they only _________.
A. give children more homework
B. make children learn
C. help children learn
D. teach children at home
4. Today, the modern learning method is _________ .
A. letting children play computer games
B. making children read a lot of books
C. doing homework for children
D. letting children discover things for themselves
5. The word discover means _________ .
PART IV: WRITING
I. Choose the best answers A, B, C or D
1. “I’m working in London now,” Nam said.
A. Nam said that he is working in London then.
B. Nam said that he was working in London then.
C. Nam said that he was working in London now.
D. Nam said that I was working in London then.
2. She is writing a letter to her pen-pal.
A. A letter is being writing to her pen-pal.
B. A letter is writing to her pen- pal.
C. A letter is written to her pen-pal.
D. A letter is being written to her pen-pal.
3. She hasn’t visited her hometown for two years.
A.She didn’t visit her hometown for two years.
B. She visited her hometown for two years.
C. She last visited her hometown two years ago
D. She didn’t visit her hometown two years ago.
4.Although he tried his best, he didn’t pass the exam.
A.Despite trying his best, he didn’t pass the exam.
B.Despite of trying his best, he didn’t pass the exam.
C. In spite of he tried his best, he didn’t pass the exam .
D. Though he didn’t pass the exam, he tried his best.
5.He said, “ I will buy this book tomorrow.” -> He told me that __________
A. he bought the book tomorrow.
B. he bought this book tomorrow.
C. he would buy that book tomorrow.
D. he would buy that book the next day
Trên đây là Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh giữa kì 1 lớp 9 kèm đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập tiếng Anh 9 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 9, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 9, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 9, Bài tập nâng cao Tiếng Anh 9,… được cập nhật liên tục trên Tài Liệu 247.
Xem thêm nhiều bài hơn tại : Đề Thi